Any kind of equipment may have various failures during use, especially glass tempering furnaces . If the equipment fails during use, after-sales manufacturers can't solve it in time, it may have a great impact on glass manufacturers. Today I will briefly introduce to you Common failure treatment methods of glass tempering furnace.
1. Fryer: In the production process, especially for thick glass, glass will crack in the furnace. Once the frying occurs, the main drive must be stopped immediately, the glass is manually shaken out of the furnace, and then the furnace body is checked. No broken glass.
2. Abnormal main drive: If there is an abnormal main drive in the electric furnace during production, it is usually the encoder or the chain that is abnormal. At this time, the glass is shaken out of the furnace by the same method.
3. Power outage: During the production process of the tempering furnace, if a power outage is encountered, it should be handled as follows:
1) Quickly shake the glass out of the furnace.
2) If the glass is sunk on the ceramic roller table (stained roller), gently move it with the template, do not hit it hard.
3) If the glass cannot be picked out, it must be cooled down immediately, and then scraped off with a razor when the temperature drops down, or do other processing.
: During the production process, some crashes will also occur. There are generally two cases :
1) One type of crash is when the glass has just entered the furnace, the main drive stops rotating, indicating that the glass is too long.
2) The heating time is not counted. Treatment method: immediately shake the glass out of the furnace body, power off, and restart the computer.
5 Abnormal heating system: Generally occurs when the heating control board fails, causing the temperature to rise. At this time, it is necessary to power off, open the cone valve, and manually rotate the main drive to keep the ceramic rollers rotating, and notify maintenance personnel to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the equipment.
6. The furnace door cannot be opened. The heating glass cannot come out: The failure of the rear furnace door due to the problem of the air compressor should be quickly:
1) Climb to the top of the furnace and open the rear furnace door by manpower to make the glass discharge quickly and prevent the furnace from sticking.
2) When the time is tight, you can open the cooling cone valve to raise the furnace at the same time, stop the main drive, shake out the glass in the furnace manually, and lower the furnace after confirming that there is no glass in the furnace.
The above is a brief introduction to common fault handling methods of glass tempering furnace introduced by Xiaobian for everyone. I hope that it will help some problems that may occur during the operation.
Related tags: tempering furnaces, glass tempering furnaces, forced convection tempering furnaces, hyperbolic tempering furnaces, forced convection furnaces, flat bending tempering furnaces, super-large tempering furnaces, strong convection tempering furnaces, glass tempering equipment,