Generally, tempered glass companies will debug the tempering furnace manufacturer before production, and then carry out production, but the situation is more complicated for shaped glass. Today, I will give you a brief introduction about tempering shaped glass in tempering furnace. Some tips when it comes to time.
1. For glass with holes and grooves, the heating time during tempering is 2.5% to 5% longer than that of glass of the same specification.
2. For glass with sharp corners: The heating time of glass with an angle of less than 30 ° in the heating furnace is 2.5% to 5% less than that of ordinary glass. When the glass is placed on the glass, the tip should be back and the waste glass should be placed to prevent the angle. The part absorbs heat too quickly and causes bending.
3. For embossed glass: When the glass is placed, it usually faces up. To avoid ripples caused by excessive heating time, the flatness is sometimes lowered. The heating time is determined according to the thickest part of the glass. .
4. For heat-absorbing glass: the heating time is generally reduced by 5% compared with ordinary glass;
5. For coated glass and heat-reflective glass: In order to protect the film surface, the coated surface should face up, and the temperature and heating time at the bottom should increase by 2.5% to 10% compared to ordinary glass of the same thickness.
6. For glazed glass: it must be dried before entering the tempering furnace. The upper and lower temperatures are generally set to about 700 ° C. If the glass is bent, the wind pressure must be adjusted appropriately. The heating equilibrium pressure can be reduced by about 50%, and the heating time has a certain relationship with the glaze color.
①原料预加工。 The glass production process mainly includes: ① raw material pre-processing. Crush the bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.), dry the wet raw materials, and remove the iron-containing raw materials to ensure the quality of the glass. ② Preparation of batch materials. ③ melting. The glass batch is heated in a tank kiln or crucible kiln at a high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 degrees) to form a uniform, non-bubble, and liquid glass that meets the molding requirements. ④ molding. The liquid glass is processed into products of a desired shape, such as flat plates and various utensils. ⑤ heat treatment. Through processes such as annealing and quenching, the stress, phase separation or crystallization in the glass is eliminated or generated, and the structural state of the glass is changed.
Frosted glass processing method: First, place the flat glass to be processed on a work surface with a woven or cotton blanket, and then pile an appropriate amount of fine emery on the glass surface. Use a coarse porcelain bowl to buckle the emery. Press the bottom of the bowl in a circular motion. It can also be ground with a higher-grade terrazzo. The grinding operation should be gradually moved from the four peripheral corners to the middle until the glass surface is ground to a uniform milky white, which can be transmitted without seeing through.
1:5浓度的氢氟酸溶液腐蚀玻璃面。 Processing method of silver photolithographic glass: First, the flat glass is washed with water, dried, and then coated with paraffin, and then carved into various patterns on the paraffin, and the glass surface is etched with a 1: 5 concentration hydrofluoric acid solution. Finally, the hydrofluoric acid was poured to remove the paraffin, and the glass was washed with water.
Others such as stained glass can be processed by mounting or spraying. The specific method is omitted. (金属)骨架，玻璃安装，镶边油漆及清理。 Blast lines on the ground and the vertical wall to fix the lower wall structure, the framework column beams, the glass processing, cutting and installing the upper and all wooden (metal) framework, glass installation, trimming and cleaning.
The above is a brief introduction to tempering of special-shaped glass in tempering furnace and a brief introduction of glass production technology shared by Xiaobian. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Related tags: tempering furnaces, glass tempering furnaces, forced convection tempering furnaces, hyperbolic tempering furnaces, forced convection furnaces, flat bending tempering furnaces, super-large tempering furnaces, strong convection tempering furnaces, glass tempering equipment,